TAPA is Trillium Advanced Portability Architecture. The goal of this training course is to help you use TAPA's coding and architecture standards to create or modify CCPU Trillium products.
After completing this Web Based Training (WBT), you will be able to:
- Define the structure of the TAPA model
- Describe how TAPA products interact with each other and customer's product through the interfaces
- Identify the primitives for the Upper Layer, Lower Layer, System Services and Layer Manager Interface
- Explain how to optimize CCPU Trillium products
- Identify conventions for naming and organizing CCPU Trillium files
Click NEXT to continue.