- What are the role and functionality of the System Services
Interface (SSI) within the
CCPU Trillium software environment?
- What are the two primary components of CCPU's Trillium SSI implementations
and define the
role of each component ?
- What are the major sub-structures that are utilized in an implementation
- How do I initialize and configure SSI by modifying the user-defined tst()
- What is the role of the System Services entry point SInit()?
- How do I manage tasks by registering CCPU's Trillium protocol
layers with system services using
the SCreateSTsk, SRegTTsk, and SAttachTTsk functions?
- What are the three entry points into the SSI layer?
- How does system services manages information on these entry points through
Tables and System Task Tables?
- How does SSI utilize inter-task communication?
- What System Services function is used to allocate
- How are messages prioritized?
- What is the logical order for static memory
- Which System Services functions are used for static memory calls?
- What is the structure of a STREAMS message?
- How does System Services use driver tasks to route messages
to and from tasks
outside the context of System Services?
- How do I configure the SRegDrvrTsk and SSetIntPend functions to send messages
across address space boundaries?